- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Office administration, Handling customer complaints
Seeking a call-centre position...
LOVE to HELP people...
If you have what it takes to be the HELP LINE....
- Assisting with cusomer enquries on their enquires on recontracting/ termination of service
- Handling feedback and enquires
- Ensuring proper follow-ups of customers calls
- Updating of details into the in-house system
- Ad-hoc duties
- Min. GCE 'O' Level, with a pass in English
- 'N' Level candidates with 5 GCE 'N' Level passes may apply
- Must be able to work rotational shifts and rostered duty
- able to work between 9am - 9pm, for 8.5hours
- speak good English
- Be both a team-player & a individual performer
- ONLY Singaporean or Singapore PR may apply!