- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract, Internship
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Microsoft Office
We are looking for temporary support to assist in operations of research office of the Government organization.
We welcome fresh graduates / pre-enlistee / ORD / professionals transition to apply!
You will be provided structured training and opportunity for learning in department.
Various durations suited to different individual availability: 1.5-6 months...
- Provide oprational support to department's function
- Data processing and documentation of information for research purpose
- Verification of data and attending to enquiries from stakeholders
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of data submitted
- Assist in dissemination of documents
- Other ad hoc duties
- GCE "O" Level (3 credits, including English Language)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Positive work attitude and willing to learn
- Team player with ability to perform under minimal supervision
- Ability to commit for minimum 1-1.5 months
- Singapore Citizen only
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, Office Hours
- Pay Rate: $7-9/hr
- Location: West / Central
Interested applicants please forward your resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your duration of availability & expected salary.
Reg. No.: R1104438