- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Retail Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Retail Management
Do you have good retail management skills?
And you have passion for books & literature?
Consider joining the Book Retail industry and turn a new page in your career - conducive environment, precise management skills, be in the heart of literature scene.
- Oversee an organized retail operations in a conducive environment
- Opportune to do product development and sourcing, which includes order making and monitoring of product deliveries
- Maintain and develop excellent vendor/client relationships
- Update and analyze reports, market trends and sales performance
- Propose and implement new initiatives to improve operational effectiveness, sales achievements
- Handle online purchases, manage stock levels and controls
- Plan and execute visual merchandising display that discretely sells - creating purchase aspirations without being too in-the-face
- Support and plan the store layout, including reallocation of fixtures layout, development and purchase of display materials
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Candidates with relevant experience please apply!
- Minimum 3 years’ retail management experience in retail management in a related industry preferred
- Proven leadership and retail management skills
- Good aesthetic sense and someone who understands bookshop retail well
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office applications
- Singaporean andSingapore PR ONLY
Sincere applicants please forward your most updatedresume(kindly includepicture, remuneration, work experience, availability) toSean Wong email@example.com forimmediate shortlisting.
Sean is also contactable at 6535 9696 for further discussion.
1 Raffles Place
One Raffles Place Tower One
EA : 05C3053
Telephone: (65) 6535 9696
Fax: (65) 6671 4858