- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Microsoft Office
Homemakers seeking employment opportunities...
Conducive work environment awaits, training will be provided & paid for!
Look no further, APPLY NOW!
- Provide day to day operations support to branch
- Assist in handling enquiries and requests from the public
- Processing of loan requests / application for membership
- Maintaining schedule and records
- Other ad hoc duties
- GCE "O" Level and above
- Good communication skills in English
- Team player, willing to learn
- Ability to commit for 3-6 months preferred
- Singapore Citizen or PR only
- Working Hours: 5-6 days/week, latest hours till 9.30pm
- Pay Rate: $7-9/hr or $1,300-1,950
- Expected Salary
Registration No.: R1104438