- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Customer Service , Administrative Assistant, Data Entry
Our Client an establish firm with many years of industry presence in Singapore and International recognition is looking to expand their team of Customer Service staff in Singapore...
Willing to groom the talent into their elites and be a future leader in the Customer Service Team/ Management.
Ifyou have what it takes and the calibre to be this Talent... Why hesitate and lose the opportunity to join this elite team...
What you till be doing to CONTRIBUTE to the company!
- Have a talent in talking to customers eitherover the phone / face to face
- Have an interest to go the extra mile toassist customers to ensure that the concerns are attended to.
- Be part of the team to achieve the company'sKey Performance Indicators in the prusue of excellence
- Complete all task assign to you
- Willing to help others in the team to achievegreater success
- At all times, keeping up with your personalpaper-work
- Going extra miles to finish extra ad-hocduties
What it takes to join the TEAM!!
- Min. GCE 'N' Level
- willing to join a young a dynamic team ofelites
- extra merit points will be given for those with prior customer service/ retail experience
- has a flair for talking with people
- MUST be able to speak fluent English, due to the high-networth customers you will be speaking with.
- able to take on high level of stress, as wewant to provide the best level of service to our valued customers
- willing to work any 5days work week from Monday toSaturday
- able to commit to work hours between 8am - 8pm is an asset
- Familiar with IT Systems
- MUST be a team-player and an independentworker
- ONLY Singaporean or Singapore PR will beconsidered
Location: West/ East/ Central
Interested applicants please send in your resume in MS WORD FORMAT with your current; expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.orgOR you may call-in to BGC Group @ 6535 9696, and ask for Jacintha
EA Licence No. 05C3053
Reg No. R1101790