- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Liaise with movie/TV program producers, distributors and translators for materials and scripts for inflight use.
- Ensure on-time delivery and despatch of inbound program materials and outbound channel masters.
- Prepare paperwork for the purchase of movies/TV programs. Assist Acquisition Department in its day-to-day operations such as tape conversions/duplications, telephone enquiries, delivery arrangements, filing, labeling, image submission, etc.
- Maintain Master Tape and Screener libraries, and the Catalogue library
- Maintain Acquisition stock such as tapes, library boxes, etc.
- Maintain degaussing machine and tapes
- Manage the disposal of movie screeners and other program screeners, and maintain the degaussing machine and tapes to be degaussed.
- Whenever required, data input/organization of *MMA, *DCMS and *SDS files for Acquisition and Audio programing for the purpose of inflight use
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Highly organized, meticulous, efficient
- elf-starter, independent, timeline-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be able to commit for 3 to 6 months
- Applicants must be willing to travel to Serangoon
- 5 days' work week
- Salary up to $2000
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT with a Passport Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call Michelle at 6645 4882 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, reason for leaving all past employments, last drawn salary and availability.
EA Licence No: 01C3135