- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Call centre
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff as well as perform call monitoring and provides trend data to management team.
- Handle escalations from Call Center agents and Supervisor and perform investigative tasks to determine root cause and resolution of identified complaints.
- Provide recommendations to management in terms of processes and policies that may help reduce the volume of complaints and cost of compensation while increasing member satisfaction.
- Provide training and guidance to Call Center Agents and Supervisors in terms of first-level objection and complaint handling techniques.
- Any other duties as required and/or directed.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree
- At least 2 years of customer service experience preferably from the travel-related industry or a Contact Centre environment
- Effective communication skill, both written and oral (English and/or Mandarin)
- Good presentation/training skills and possesses strong knowledge of systems and process mapping
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization with demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Outstanding negotiation and problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task
- Readiness and ability to lead quality-related projects and apply statistical methods and benchmarking techniques whenever necessary
- 1 Year contract, subject to renewal base on performance.
- Working hours: 7am to 4 pm or 8am to 5pm (Roster Shift)
- Work Location: Mountbatten area
- Required to go through 1 month training before actual start work
Singaporeans only (Foreigners need not apply)
Interested applicants kindly email your detailed resume with a recent photograph
indicating your current and expected salary to