- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract, Internship
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Microsoft Office
The company is a government organization running a large scale project.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to be part of the exciting project.
You will be offered opportunity with flexible work hours, platform to engage communication with people from all walks of life!
Selected applicants will be able to work in region of your residence.
For fresh graduates / students / professionals in transition / matured individuals, we embrace diversity!
- Delivery of data for project run by the organization
- Assist in collection effort
- Interact with respondents of targeted sample size
- Respond to queries from public pertaining to the project
- Perform data processing tasks and fulfil reporting obligation to superior
- GCE "O" Level with 3 credits (including English Language)
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Chinese Language is an advantage (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- Strong sense of responsibility and positive working attitude
- Ability to commit for 1-1.5 months (extendable)
- Singapore Citizens only
- Flexible working hours
- Training provided & paid for
- Islandwide locations, possibility to work near home
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your duration of availability & expected salary.
Registration No.: R1104438