- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: L/C, international Trading , shipping
• Develop, manage and maintain existing customer relationship independently.
• Liaise with suppliers, clients and overseas offices in other South-east Asian countries.
• Ensure that cargoes are shipped correctly including the issuance of shipping instructions and freight bookings.
• Liaise with banks to arrange L/C opening in due time and check L/C received is in order.
• Liaise with traders on weight and quality issues both on purchases and sales.
• Coordinate retrieval of requested information for various audits throughout the year.
• Candidates must process at least diploma.
• At least 3 years of working experience in international trade.
• Priority will be given to who has pesticide, pumps, decorative building materials or shipping agency international trade experiences.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin.
• Bugis area
• 5 days work 9am to 5pm
• Immediate position
Singaporeans & PRs only
Interested applicants kindly email your detailed resume with a recent photograph
indicating your current and expected salary to