- Salary: 4000 - 5000
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Process Control
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering discipline or related field with at least 3 years of relevant experiences in a supervisory or charge position for automation or process control engineering role. Responsible for service & maintenance program of the following building-plant controls systems in Sensors & detectors, Network & Data Center, PLC, IO & programming, Servers & PA system, Card Access & CCTV, LSS Detectors and FMCS / LSS SCADA.
- Supervise a team of in-house operations technicians/engineers and relevant services and maintenance vendors so as to ensure optimum service delivery is achieved.
- Conduct regular inspections, manage preventive maintenance programs and upkeep of building electrical systems, equipment and services to scrutinize for defects and ensure operational standards is attained and follow-up to ensure effective closures.
- Administer all updates on legal and regulatory requirements and ensure the building & plant electrical systems, procedures and practices meets legislative, operational, hygiene, environmental, health and safety requirement.
- Possess Professional Certifications and/or speciality training in specific automation or process control Engineering subjects or expertise is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in automation or process control servicing and maintenance of equipment in manufacturing environment is preferable inclusive exposure in a cleanroom environment.
Target Recruitment Lic No EA 15C7744
MOM Reg No R1109352