- Salary: 3500 - 4500
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: EHS
- Diploma or higher in EHS or related field with at least 3 years of relevant experiences in EHS role.
- Possess work experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably inclusive some exposure in a semi-conductor electronics environment) including experience in EHS participation at responsible level (eg. member of EHS Committee and/or Risk Assessment Team).
- Relevant Safety & Health Certificates incl. MOM registered Certified Workplace Safety & Health Officer & SCDF Registered Fire Safety Manager and others e.g. Work-At-Height, etc. is added advantage.
- Assist to develop company environmental, health and safety plans and policies, and coordinate programs that ensure safe working conditions.
- Conduct trainings, toolbox meetings and awareness programs, informing employees of company environmental, health and safety plans and promoting safe practices.
- Supervise employee activities and inspect company equipment and property to ensure compliance with environmental, health and safety standards.
- Coordinate and work with process owners and stakeholders on EHS and related permits, licences and certificates application and maintenance.
- Knowledgeable in EHS programs incl. familiarity with risk management procedures, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 with Lead Auditor certificates is an advantage. Handle accident reports including directing investigations, records filing and identify strategies for preventing future accidents to ensure effective closure.
- Possess planning, organizational, analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving and decision-making skills.
Target Recruitment Lic No EA 15C7744
MOM Reg No R1109352