- Salary: 2500 - 3000
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Scientific instrumentation , environmental monitoring solutions, sales presentations and providing technical and applications support
- Scientific and Laboratory Equipment
- Occupational Health, Environmental and Safety Monitoring Equipment
- Laboratory Furniture and Turnkey Solutions
Working hours : Mondays to Fridays 9am to 6pm
Position : Full Time
Salary : $2500-$3000 + Commission + Transport Allowance (depending on experience)
- Conducting sales presentations and providing technical and applications support on instruments used in Occupational Safety & Health sector / HVAC industries for monitoring of airflow, dust, sound, noise, gas, heat stress, vibration, etc.
- Develop business strategy & periodic action plan to achieve assigned sales target
- Evaluating customer requirements to map out solutions and make appropriate instrumentation recommendations.
- Developing technical and application knowledge for field applications and on-site implementations.
- Planning and delivering training and after-sales support to customers as and when required
- Bridge technical and commercial aspects of the business within the organization. Interact with sales and service teams to proactively maximize new business opportunities.
- Familiarity with the Occupational Safety regulations & guidelines in tandem with worldwide & local statutory requirements would be a strong advantageReview material plan and work with planner and suppliers to support production
- Diploma in in any Engineering field or Environmental related courses
- 1-2 years working experience in relevant industries would be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possesses initiative and good business acumen
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence customers
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Singaporeans and PRs
To apply, please click “Apply” and attach updated resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) with the following information.
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualification (School, period and Level attained)
- Work experience (period of work and job description)
- Expected basic Salary
- Average monthly Sales Achievement
- Reason for Leaving all positions
- Last drawn salary in all employments
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice Period