- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Microsoft Office
The Public Agency is currently having a major project for its research department.
We are inviting dynamic individuals to be part of this exciting project!
We embrace diversity at workplace,welcoming individuals from different backgrounds...
Conducive work environment with cohesive culture, APPLY NOW!
- Provide operational and administrative support to department
- Assist in data processing duties to facilitate research function
- Verification of data collected to ensure accuracy of information
- Attend to enquiries from internal / external parties regarding project work
- Other ad hoc duties assigned
- GCE "O" Level / NITEC qualification
- Proficiency in Ms Office
- Fluency in English; second language will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with interest to learn
- Ability to commit from late September - end October / mid November
- Singapore Citizen or PR only
Interested applicants please forward your resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your duration of availability & expected salary.
Alternatively, you can call 6535 9696 for further enquiries.
Registration Number: R1104438