- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office
The company is a reputable conglomerate with strong presence in local employment market.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join the dynamic team, to provide excellent service to various stakeholders & customers of the organization.
Great work environment & positive culture, individuals seeking career opportunity allowing career growth are welcome to apply!
- Delivery of customer service, handling feedback and enquiries
- Updating information / cases in CRM database in compliance with service standards of the company
- Perform follow up with with stakeholders / customers when necessary
- In cases of crisis / complaints, perform damage control to ensure satisfactory closure of cases
- Other ad hoc duties assigned
- GCE "O" / "A" Level / Diploma qualification
- 1-2 years of prior experience in customer service capacity
- Preference will be given to individuals with contact centre experience
- Excellent communication skills and calm disposition
- Team player with ability to perform independently
- Ability to perform shift duties will be an added advantage
- Singapore Citizen or PR only
Interested applicants please forward your resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your:
1) Last Drawn Salary & Expected Salary
Registration No.: R1104438