- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: IT Helpdesk / Desktop Support experience
- Expo / 4 Days 11 Hours Rotating Shift (8am to 7pm / 10am to 9pm / 9pm to 8am)
- Salary up to $3000 per month + Shift Allowances
Our client, a global multinational corporation providing medical & travel services & products to international organisations. The company has regional presences in more than 60 countries.
- Report to IT Manager
- Responsible for providing high level technical support and training for internal / external global client applications and infrastructure services, including user support of custom business applications, troubleshooting of technical problems and technical liaison between global user community, local and corporate IT
- To provide IT administration and service desk support for internal customer globally within a centralized shared service center
- Response to user requests and incident / problems via online / phone / email and log them into service desk application according to establish procedures
- To provide first and single point of contact (SPOC) for global end users pertaining to new / previously reported IT issues and resolutions to increase productivity
- Ability to provide 1st to 2ndlevel technical remote support for global applications, common infrastructure, system and desktop client
- Ability to work remotely with local IT, development team, Corporate IT and vendors pertaining to service calls and issues/tickets
- Provide assistance to other departments or business units as directed
- Develop professionally in order to increase technical, functional, and interpersonal competence
- Continue to refine Customer Satisfaction skills to better service the client
- Other duties as required
- Possess a Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Possess at least 1 to 8 years of IT Helpdesk / Desktop Support experience, providing L1 and L2 support is mandatory
- Experience in remote support is mandatory
- Prior exposure in a shared service / call centre environment supporting medium to large applications in a diverse environment globally is highly advantageous
- Prior exposure in working directly with internal / external clients and providing user support of client applications, PC/Windows network infrastructure and custom business applications
- Proficient in Microsoft OS, MS Exchange, MS Office, Active Directory, Network connectivity and VPN
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows 2000/XP workstation/server, MS office suite (e.g. Outlook, exchange, office etc), Microsoft Active Directory administration, LAN networking, VPN and TCP/IP
- Possess knowledge on MS SQL Client/Server and Internet concepts and techniques
- Microsoft MCTS/MCITP/MCDST/MCSA certified an advantage.
- Customer service oriented and good problem solver
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on 4 days rotating shift, weekends and public holidays
- Able to commence work immediately or with short notice is highly advantegous
- Open to Singaporean / Singapore PR only
- Salary up to $3000 per month + shift allowances
- 4 Days 11 hours Rotating Shift (8am to 7pm / 10am to 9pm / 9pm to 8am)
HOW TO APPLY:
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format with a photo attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers.