- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Sales
Job Title:Account Coordinator-Thai/Vietnamese/ Bahasa Indonesian Speaking (4-mth Contract)
Job Category/Function:Business Operations/Customer Service/Customer Support/Call Center, HR & GA/Sales Support & Coodination
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worlds most sought after US Internet related services and product firm. Due to the business needs, they are now in a search of talented and motivated individuals who enjoy challenges to join their dynamic team.
The Account Coordinator will be responsible to manage relationships with medium-sized accounts within South East Asia region.
- Develop, orchestrate and execute marketing and sales programs with a defined group of prospects in the medium sized markets.
- Handle marketing qualified leads from all channels from potential clients and pre-qualify their needs.
- Reach prospects via phone, email and letter and introduce these prospects to the products and services that are within company’s broad product line up.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Account Coordinator should meet the following requirements:
- Possess Diploma/ Degree in Marketing or an equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years related experience with proven track record in Telemarketing / Customer Care.
- Experience in handling relationships with corporate accounts and interacting with decision makers.
- Strong client interaction skills to develop and maintain medium client relationships and partnerships.
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and problem solving skills in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Work effectively across functions and at all levels as well as in virtual teams.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, in English and Thai/ Vietnamese/ Bahasa Indonesian to deal with this group of clientele.
- Available to start work Immediately or within short notice period.