- Salary: 1800 - 3000
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Business development, Account management, Sales
The Account Development Executive will be working closely with our marketing team as well as B2B customers to develop and grow the optical (lens) business in Singapore.
- Overall responsible for the achievements of sales, growth and profitability of the assigned territory
- Responsible for portfolio management (brands / products) ensuring ongoing success of specific brands or product lines.
- Develop accounts to achieve sales growth objectives and execute key brands tactical plans.
- Plan, organize and manage key account related activities that includes eye-care practitioners’ training, consumer road show, trade show, promotional campaigns and new product launches.
- Provide after-sales support to customers
- Diploma in Business / Marketing / Optometry or its equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years’ proven sales track records
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong MS Office skills - Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Must possess own vehicle.
- Fixed monthly salary
- Commission basis
- Phone and transport benefits
- Medical benefits and insurance coverage