- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Accounting, Communications skills
- Prepare Monthly Management Report & Provide Business Analysis
- Handle Account Reconciliation (AR, AP & Bank Reconciliation)
- Maintain Journal Entries, Reconciliation For General Ledger Matter, Prepare Audit Schedules & Inventory Implement
- Dealing With Auditor, Tax Agent And Banker
- Strong In General Ledger
- Able To Handle Full-Sets Of Account
- Update And Monitor Budget Including Budgetary Controls
- For Senior Positions, Coaching And Oversee Junior Executives
- Other ad-hoc Duties/Assignment
- PC literate in MS application
- Able to handle accounts work assigned by Accountant
- Key In all bills received from suppliers into system
- Prepare payment voucher and cheques for
- Administration work
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting , Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.