- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Project coordination, Account management
Account Management Co-ordinator (IT Industry)
Responsible for Account Management Coordination. Delivering high quality services which meet client requirements and expectations.
- Tasks performed require documentations, account coordination, management, reviewing purchase orders, highlights ordering issues, identify requirements, providing client solutions and managing installation/inspection assignments, which may include technical specialists, vendors and trainees.
- Day-to-day administration of request system including checking system backup status and basic troubleshooting.
- Must ensure very high customer satisfaction.
- Must be a good team player and at the same time work as an independent individual
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience
- Strong coordination skill and Good in MS Excel
- Good Communication skills
Interested applicants, please email your Resume to email@example.com indicating Current/Last Drawn Salary, Expected Salary and Availability.