- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marketing, Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Account management, Microsoft Office, Communications skills
- Report to Business Development Director
- To act as key contact between clients and creative team, liaise and identity clients' requirements.
- Establish projects brief, timeline and budget with process.
- Effectively and Efficiently plan & manage projects from process to ensure highest quality, not only meeting but exceeding clients' expectation.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval/modification.
- Pitch Proposal preparation
- Day-to-day status tracking for clients based in Singapore/Hong Kong/Malaysia
- Support the design team in all required project administration
- Vendor sourcing & management
- MUST have minimum 3 years' solid experience as an Account Manager in agency (Branding/Advertising)
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Marketing/Mass Communications/Business studies or related
- Passionated team player with excellent verbal & written communication skill
- Highly organised, detail-orientated and process-driven
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage others' contribution to projects
- Strong IT literacy, including MS Office.
- Basic knowledge of adobe CS would be an added advantage
- Sense of urgency, proactive to kickstart and manage projects to be completed on time
- Applicants MUST be Singaporean citizens/PR only