- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Driving, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
(Refinery or Petrochemical Experience Required) - Tuas
The incumbent will be servicing client in the Petrochemical and Refinery area. The focus of his role will be on account profitability and sales. The position is based in Singapore. The key responsibilities include:
- Continued growth of sales and account operating profitability within the assigned area
- Achieve annual sales target for assigned area.
- Ability to develop sales strategy and plan to propose to senior sales personnel.
- Directs the sales plans and strategy for active and potential pursuit within the assigned area
- Accountable for all application services, KPI compliances, application implementation, and updates
- To work with Engineers and technicians on routine servicing and implementation such as logistics management, equipment maintenance, process/water sampling, and lab testing
- Meet monthly for technical review with all clients for treatment and service performance
- Ability to identify project opportunities to help customer generate savings.
- To manage and coach engineers and service representatives
- To conduct regular business review with customer.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Good understanding ofpetrochemicals and/or refinery process. This is akey skill for this role.
- Good communication skills in English
- Valid Car Driving License
- Good interpersonal skills
- Physical fitness is required as this is a field position
Interested candidates can send their profiles to email@example.com