- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Hospitality, Guest Service Relation
- Manage the contractual processes with our external partners by working closely with the business development team and ensuring that contracts are returned within designated timeframe.
- Ensures maximum potential impact of training delivery through effective pre-training set up process execution.
- Organize and prioritize training by managing a dedicated pool of training resources
- Partner effectively with the Business Development team and Training Consultant team to drive and maintain positive client relationships
- Track and manage the blended learning platform to ensure that learners are set up for success by being a key player in the enrollment process.
- Using system tools like Sage ACT! and e-learning platforms to manage tracking and measuring outcomes.
- Min Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- At least 2 years experience working in hospitality or guest service related industry
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (other languages will also be considered)
- Possess great client management skills
- Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks / problem solving in a high-pressure environment
- Possess excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Singaporean or PR highly preferred
- Salary range: S$3000 - S$3500
Interested applicants, please send in your resume to email@example.com