- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Account management, Presentation and Negotiation skills, Interpersonal and Communication skills
As part of the Sales team, you will be managing customers and accounts in phone-based sales
- Account management as you deal and interact with existing and new potential key clients
- Assist in developing business strategies
- Achieving personal targets
- Support to clients/customers find potentials to be part of their organisation
- Other related tasks as the job requires.
- Previous experience in a phone based account management
- Understanding of recruitment is highly advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and highly motivated
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Work timings: Mon-Fri; 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Work Location: Jurong East
- Experience in sales management and proven track record in managing teams to achieve sales targets and developing business strategies can be considered for the Key Account Manager position.
If you are interested and competent in the above role, please send your MS Word format resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for in your email subject header for quicker processing.
Kindly include in your reason/s for leaving for each employment, current and expecting salary package.
A good cover letter will be much appreciated.
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Personnel Registration No. R1110797