- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Mathematical Sciences, Economics
- Skills: Accounting, Forecasting/Projections, Financial planning, Analytical and Problem solving skills , Communication / Presentation & Interpersonal skills
Manages and maintains existing relationships by supporting the sales team to promote products, execute sales and marketing plans to meet company’s objectives and customer needs.
Supports sales team in strategy planning work and deep dive projects
Support the sales team through marketing promotion and initiatives
Assist to access the effectiveness of distribution channel from time to time to meet business targets
Involve in pricing excellence analysis, comprises of price communication to distributors, pricing process management and analysis against competition.
Handle customer enquiries
Lead order intake and backlog to enable management to have full visibility of the latest financial status
Analyze measure and track competition & distribution performance
Support Finance with periodical planning, forecasting and reporting requirements
- Business/ Maths / Science / Economics / Engineering diploma or degree or equivalent with > 3 years of Regional sales experience in industrial products or diesel engine industry Able to work independently, prioritize and develop initiatives
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and work cross functionally
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Application software skills, especially MS Words and MS Excel
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Employment Duration: 1-year contract and convertible to permanent
- Working hours: 9.00am to 6:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Work Location: Tuas Avenue 10 (With transportation)
- Salary: Up to S$3,500.00
Should you have qualities and experience needed for the above role, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1216261) stating the position title in the subject header.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.