- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Accounting, Microsoft Office, SAP FI (Financial Accounting)
- To monitor and ensure the timely data extraction and tabulation of Income & Expenditure reports.
- Liaise and work with the relevant parties (internal and external) to ensure that all relevant items are correctly classified, recorded and reported.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of budgets and utilisation of funds/grants.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Income & Expenditure reports including costing reports.
- Assist with financial related queries from auditors and internal stakeholders relating to the Divisions or projects.
- Preparing reports and presentations to the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in any other reporting requirements needed by the Division/Group.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and consultants.
- Any other duties as directed.
- Accounting or Finance related Degree / Diploma qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in an accounting/finance related position.
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office software.
- Able to multi-task, work independently and also as a team player.
- Able to approach challenges with self-initiative and a positive mindset.
- Working knowledge of SAP is compulsory.