- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Accounting, GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Handle full sets of shipping accounts and ensure that the Accounts reflect accurately the business operations of the Company.
- Review accounts coding on all documents before data entry into system.
- Prepare instruction letters related to short term loan drawdown or rollover to banks.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and review related schedules.
- Review / Approve journal entries and bank reconciliation.
- Follow-up with bank for forward hedge and update spreadsheet.
- Draft CJE on bank and accruals of cost for consolidation.
- Review of quarterly GST report.
- Prepare yearly budget and XBRL filing.
- Review fixed assets schedule, payments and billings.
- Maintain an effective accounting system and records that are in compliance with accepted accounting standards and legal requirements.
- Degree in Accountancy/CPA/CIMA/ACCA.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience handling full spectrum of accounting, preferably in the Maritime Industry.
- Although the position is based in Singapore, the candidate should possess comprehensive knowledge of accounting practices and tax compliance in Indonesia.
- Good knowledge in the application of FRSand GAAP.
- Proficient with MS Office and ERP based accounting software.
- Pro-active, independent, meticulous and able to communicate with all levels.
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines and target.
- Willing to travel frequently and ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia is advantageous.
If you are interested to work within a dynamic and expanding group, please email your CV / resume via firstname.lastname@example.org.