- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: FRS
- Handling of full sets of accounts
- Prepare weekly cash forecast and perform monthly bank reconciliation
- Ensure all Fixed Assets are properly recorded and tagged on timely basis
- Perform closing of monthly accounts and preparing of month-end reporting and analysis.
- Manage and perform staturtory reporting for revenue generated, donations and government grants
- Handle any other ad hoc accounting assignment as assigned.
- Minimum LCCI or Diploma in Accountancy
- At least 3 years of accounting experience in an educational body, public sector or banking & finance industry
- Proficient in FRS
- Self-driven and meticulous
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Team player
Interested personnel who meet the requirements, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com and attention it to Mr Zac Gn.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.