- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Reporting to the Managing Director and General Manager, you will be responsible for the full operation of Finance Department, to ensure that monthly closing and reporting activities are performed on the timely and accurate manner.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting / ACCA
- At least 3 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 1 year of supervisory skills.
- Experience with planning, budgeting, cash flow management, tax compliance and management reporting.
- Able to Prepare tax compliance work including submission of quarterly GST returns, annual income tax computations.
- Quickbook software knowledge advantageous.
- Good multi-tasking skill and willing to be hands on in handling full sets of accounts.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mature, committed and responsible.
- SINGAPOREAN & SPRS PREFERRED.
- 5 days work week.
- Location West