- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Proficient in MS Office applications, Effective team player
- Administrative functions such as maintaining of the Accounts Payable email accounts, opening of incoming mails and recording of cheques received from guests or Team Members.
- Sort out invoices received and distribute to the respective Accounts Payable Team and various user departments.
- Communicate with Vendors and Team Members and respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Verify and match suppliers’ invoices, delivery orders and purchase orders and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Any other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Minimum “O” level.
- 1 - 2 years experience in a similar role in another hotel or equivalent.
- Effective team player, self motivated and have a sense of urgency.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Interested applicants, please apply to:
Search via Department: Finance / Job Title: Accounts Assistant - Accounts Payable