- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Accounting, Accounts Receivable
Our client is one of the largest shipping companies internationally and is looking for a junior accounts assistant to join their expanding team.
- Prepare invoices and related documents for customers accurately.
- Prepare and perform receivables reconciliations regularly.
- Participate in credit control management to improve timing of receipts, perform collections and reduction of outstanding debts.
- Have systematic, analytical and thorough approach to work, with a sense of accountability, time management skills and able to prioritize tasks.
- Strong follow-through ability with high volume of e-mail correspondences.
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Be back-up to team’s Accounts Officers & Executives in their absence.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Min GCE O/ A Levels/Diploma
- Min 1 year of relevant experience. (Candidates without relevant experience will be considered)