- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Accounting
- Handling of full/partial sets of accounts
- Processing of suppliersâ€™ invoices and perform vendors reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Processing of payments to local/overseas suppliers, petty cash and staff claims on a timely basis.
- Prepare weekly cash forecast and perform monthly bank reconciliation
- Ensure all Fixed Assets are properly recorded and tagged on timely basis
- Performing payroll functions
- Assist in the closing of monthly accounts and preparing of month-end reporting and analysis.
- Prepare Quarterly GST Filing.
- Handle any other ad hoc accounting assignment as assigned.
- Minimum LCCI or Diploma in Accountancy
- At least 3 years of experience in similar positions
- Proficient in accounting systems such as SAP, Accpac, MYOB, etc
- Self-driven and meticulous
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Team player
Interested personnel who meet the requirements, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com and attention it to Mr Zac Gn.
Salary commensurates with experience and educational qualifications
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.