- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Prepare and process payments, claims and disbursements
- Perform reconciliations
- Data entry and record keeping
- Any ad-hoc matters as assigned.
- Min 'O’ Level with 1 to 2 years’ experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and high level of teamwork are essential.
- Able to work under tight schedule
- Ability to work independently.
- Only Singaporeans & Singapore PRs are welcome to apply.
Other information :
- Working hours:Monday to Friday -08.00am to 5.30pm, alternate Saturdays.
- Saturday - 08.00 am to 12.00 pm.
- Transport is provided fro designated locations in Jurong West.