- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Accounting
Visual Studio Singapore is an award-winning events management company (EMC) with offices in Singapore, Jakarta and Shanghai. We provide our clients with unique concepts and effective solutions. From corporate event management to marketing promotion campaigns, we offer our clients a single point of contact to facilitate the implementation of their marketing projects both locally and regionally. Visit our website at www.orangejoos.com for more details.
If you are keen to join our team to work with partners including CapitaLand, Singapore Changi Airport, Thomson Reuters, SONY, Air Asia Berhad, Harper’s Bazaar, F&N Foods and All Nippon Airways in an exciting and fast paced industry, contact us today. We are currently inviting responsible individuals to join us as Accounts Assistant on a one-year renewable contract.
1. Accounts Payables:
- Ensure all suppliers’ invoices are timely and accurately booked into the accounting system, and are supported by the required documents for filing purpose. This includes reviewing invoice postings to ensure accurate coding of accounts, invoice description, tax codes in accordance with tax regulations.
- Issuance of cheques/remittance and payment vouchers
- Recording and updating of payment vouchers in accounting system.
- Proper filing, keep track of accounting records and documents
2. Account Receivables:
- Ensure all sales invoices are timely and accurately coded and booked into the accounting system.
- Recording and updating of incoming payments
- Issuing Sales invoices
- Keep proper filing of sales invoice.
3. Cash Book - To update cash books accurately and timely.
4. Petty Cash - To accurately and timely code and booking of expenses into the accounting system
- You should have at least 1-2 years of relevant experience;
- You should have a Diploma in accounting (or LCCI Diploma) or Finance or relevant study field;
- You should preferably have hands on experience with MYOB;
- You should be effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with English & Chinese speaking clients);
JOB BENEFITS & REMUNERATION:
- Basic Salary from SGD 2000.00 up;
- Five days’ work week from 9am to 6pm;
- Contract is renewable based on work performance;
- Opportunities for conversion to permanent position;
- Generous Leave & Benefits upon confirmation;
- Medical & Dental claim allowances;
Email your detailed resume with recent photograph to
All applications and enquiries shall be by email only.
We regret that only successful applicants will be notified.