- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Economics, Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Accounting, Analysis
Position: Assistant Manager (Global AR Management) (5 days / Harbourfront / Max $4800)
- Improve and control outstanding receivables situation in all LINER regions.
- Analyze KPI results against targets and hold regular reviews on the situation with each regional headquarter.
- Provide guidance and updates RHQ on business requirements and knowledge pertaining to outstanding freight management, credit policy & control procedures and its related issues.
- To monitor AR data (unbilled, unpaid and unapplied cash) and to review RHQ’s target set.
- To prepare monthly report on Global AR outstanding situation to senior management and regional top management.
- To manage global AR data in SAP.
- Degree in Business Studies, Economics or Accountancy.
- 3-5 years container liner operational and accounting knowledge.
- Meticulous with a good eye for details and ability to work under tight deadlines
Position: Accounts Executive (Asia Oceanic Accounting) (5 days / Harbourfront / Max $2800)
- To check and approve disbursement vouchers in PRESTO system.
- To check and approve freight AR in PRETO system.
- To check and clear agency accounts in SAP.
- To upload non-OSCAR items into PRESTO system.
- To input offline agents’ accruals to SAKURA system.
- Prepare remittance funds to online/offline agents.
- Degree / Diploma in Business Studies, Accountancy or Economics.
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in partial accounts.
- Committed, willing to learn and able to cope with tight deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office application software.
Interested candidates, please submit your detailed resume with photo attached to : firstname.lastname@example.org
License No : 04C4191