- Salary: 2200 - 2500
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Accounting, Microsoft Office, AutoCount
Report to: Assistant Accounting Manager
- To perform monthly bank reconciliation.
- To prepare & checking daily, monthly and yearly sales report.
- Communicate with bankers on all collection matters.
- Ensures daily cash sales receipts are posted accurately to the customer accounts.
- Checking and issue petty cash reimbursement claim.
- Prepare membership packages reports
- Prepare monthly commission listing
- Issue Invoice, Debit Note, Credit Note
- Other ad-hoc duties by the superior.
*** Perform a variety of marginal duties not listed, to be determined and assigned as and when needed.
- At least 2 years of working experience (fresh graduate are encourage to apply)
- Min diploma in accounting or relevant certifications.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to multi-task, independent and strong accountability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and hands-on with operation of standard accounting system.
- Knowledge in AutoCount Software is an advantage.
- Able to start work within short notice.
- Good and friendly working environment
- 5 days work week
Interested, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org