- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: ACCPAC Plus, NetWeaver (SAP)
- Assist in monthly reports
- Handling of full/partial sets of accounts
- Processing of suppliers’ invoices and perform vendors reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Processing of payments to local/overseas suppliers, petty cash and staff claims on a timely basis.
- Prepare weekly cash forecast and perform monthly bank reconciliation
- Ensure all Fixed Assets are properly recorded and tagged on timely basisAssist in the closing of monthly accounts and preparing of month-end reporting and analysis
- Prepare Quarterly GST Filing.
- Handle any other ad hoc accounting assignment as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy
- At least 3 years of experience in similar positions
- Proficient in accounting softwares such as SAP. Accpac, MYOB, etc
- Team player
- Able to meet tight deadlines
Interested candidates, please send your resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and attention it to Miss Rus (Ref: SSR).