- Salary: 1800 - 2500
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Financial Planning, Finance
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: accouting, claim advisor
- Responsible for Claims and billings of Clients/Main Contractor
- Responsible for the review of Sub Contractor claims.
- Coordinate with Clients and Sub-contractor on timely Claims and Variation orders.
- Work closely with Operations Project team in the Project management & implementation of Jobs.
- Work collaboratively with all functional peers (Sales, Supply chain and Finance) to ensure a timely completion and billings of the project.
- Minimum a Diploma in Accounting, LCCI or CAT related discipline with 2 years above relevant Accounting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of staffs.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Experience/Knowledge of MYOB System will be an added advantage.
- System implementation experience requested
- PC literate, proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
Working Location: Bishan area
Please submit resumeswith the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Reason for leaving & Notice period
For more detail do call Wendy @ 6904 4895, Email:email@example.com
Sheat Wen Hui (Wendy), EA Register Number: R1660548
Oaktree Consulting, EA License Number: 06C4642