- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: MS Office
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices according to defined process.
- Check completeness of supporting documents
- Check correct usage of account codes for booking.
- Responsible for the AP sub-ledgers clearing and maintenance.
- Reconcile AP sub ledger with general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Vendor & internal ad-hoc/queries handling.
- Vendor SOA reconciliations and follow up.
- Generate monthly AP ageing report and monthly AP reports.
- Support F&A Manager in completing internal/external audit requirements.
- Assist in other general accounting tasks as required.
- Other duties as assigned by F&A Accounts Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Applicants must be willing to work in MacPherson Road.
- 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Candidates experienced in using MYOB will be added advantage.
- Meticulous, diligent, able to meet tight deadlines Proactive with good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.