- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Finance, Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills
- Maintaining partial / full set of accounts
- Responsible for month-end & year-end closing
- Payroll and commission payments
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable
- Reconciliation of accounts & prepare audit schedules
- Prepare/maintain GL, Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash flow statement
- Liaise with external auditors & tax agent
5.5 Day Work Week
Willing to Learn Attitude
14 Day Annual Leave
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Powerpoint.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in East.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Email Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org