- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Account management, Finance
Manage and supervise entire accounts department which includes, Cash Receipt, Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, GST, Taxation, Accounting; with the help of two Accounting clerk
Prepare company accounts and tax returns for audit.
Review current & fixed assets, liabilities, charges, revenue and expenses
Generate Profit / Loss Analysis Report and Balance Sheet within accounting deadlines.
Will be responsible for the overall financial operation of the company.
Must be able to work on own initiative, prioritize work, handle pressure and take day to day decisions on the running of Accounts & Finance function.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting ,
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 5.5 day wk , Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, Sat 9am to 1 pm.
Target Recruitment is a member of WMS Group.
The group started off as a one-man outfit known as Westin Management Services during Jan 1990 with the sole purpose of providing quality, efficient and cost effective staff recruitment services to SME clients. The name was later changed to WMS Personnel Services.
Today there are 6 companies within the WMS Group catering to a wide spectrum of clients in Singapore. While we started off with specialization in the Office Staff placement arena, we feel there is a need to include Technical/IT staff placement to better serve the needs of our expanding clients base. Hence in July 2000 the IT and Technical Division was set up. This also coincides with the celebration of our group’s 10th Anniversary.
Our mission is to be a leader in the staff placement service industry, providing efficient, cost effective and timely personnel recruitment solutions to our clients.
We are proud of our achievement, our team and our success. The majority of our business are derived from regular clients and referrals. We recognize the importance of effective service whilst ensuring our service and our quality are never compromised.
For more information about us, please visit www.wmsgroup.net