- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Ms Office
Our Client is an international firm with strategic involvements in oil trading and other relevant activities.
Reporting to Accounts Manager, he/she will perform accounting and finance functions of the company in accordance with the Company objectives and local statutory requirements.
The roles and responsibilities will include:
- Prepare full sets of accounts including GL, AR, AP and inventory.
- Process and verify all outward payments.
- Prepare invoicing and monitor all inward receipts.
- Maintain inventory control records.
- Maintain assets register.
- Process and verify staff expenses claims.
- Assist in handling issuing and negotiating of letters of credit.
- Only Singaporean and Singapore PR can apply
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with China counterparts.
- He/she should have an Accountancy Diploma award by polytechnic or completed ACCA level 2 and preferably with at least 1 year of accounting experience.
- He/she preferably has the knowledge in letter of credit.(Advantage)
- Knowledge of ACCPAC and iBMS System accounting software are preferred.
Working hours: Mon- Fri 9am - 6pm
*** Candidates who are interested in the position, do kindly send in your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the "Apply" button with the below link:
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be notify.