- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Accounting, Billing, Communications skills
Undertake daily accounting duties which includes:
- Processing claims, payments, billings, cheques, etc.
- Assist in monthly financial closing
- General accounting functions and preparing journal entries
- General paperwork / documentation
Assist the Accounts Manager and Auditors during audit period
Any other ad-hoc duties
- Preferably with minimum 2 to 5 years accounting experience
- Fast learner and meticulous
- Able to speak and write good English
- Ability to communicate in Chinese would be an advantage to liaise with Chinese/Mandarin speaking clients and associates
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
- Knowledge of MYOB and/or shipping accounts would be advantageous
Interested applicants are to submit their resumes in MS Word format to us by clicking on the "Apply Now" button below.
Please do not attach scans of your testimonials or certificates.
For immediate consideration, please include the following information:
- A recent photo (preferably in resume)
- Last drawn & Expected Salary
- Availability to commence work
- Reason(s) for leaving current/previous jobs
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.