- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Accounting, Communications skills
- Preparation of sales invoices
- Collection of payments
- Follow up on debtors' collection
- Banking in of cash and cheques
- Issuance of payment vouchers
- Preparations of cheques for payments
- Responsible for maintaining full set of accounts.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports and account analysis.
- To prepare budget and variance analysis.
- Perform monthly closing and bank reconcilation
- Prepare necessary audits schedule for accounts, and year end audits
- Updating of monthly fixed assets and depreciation registers
- Preparation of weekly finance reports to management
- Preparation of payroll
- Preparation of monthly CPF submissions
- Preparation of monthly journal entries for final accounts
- Preparation of quarterly GST e-submission
- Preparation of periodic financial reports
- Other ad hoc duties assigned.
- Candidate must possess minimum at least "O" levels /Diploma / Degree in accountancy or business.
- Preferably Candidates with recognized qualifications are welcomed.
- At least 1-2year(s) of accounts /finance experience handling FULL SETS is required for this position.
- Singaporeans, Singapore PR ONLY
- Candidates with strong communication skills are mandatory, to communicate with all levels within company.
- Candidates must possess strong analytical skills and able to work independently & efficiently to meet tight deadlines in fast pace environment.