- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, System administration, MS Office Applications
Sime Darby Insurance Brokers (Singapore) Pte Ltd is a professional general insurance broking company with more than 80 years experience in the insurance industry. We are owned by Sime Darby, one of the largest conglomerates in the Asian region with over 300 companies throughout the world and market capitalization exceeding US$1 billion.
Why Join Us?
Our company offers vast opportunity to individuals who wish to pursue a rewarding, challenging and exciting career in insurance broking.
- Daily book keeping & accounting functions
- Quarterly GST returns and analysis reports
- Month-end and quarterly reporting
- Monthly bank and insurers’ reconciliation
- Prepare receipts/payment and tax invoices
- Any adhoc duties as assignedaccordingly
- Partial ACCA qualification, Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Have relevant working experience of 3 years and above
- Knowledge in system administration
Interested candidates, please submit your resume with your current/expected salary, contact numbers and a recent photograph to us.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified