- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: SAP FI (Financial Accounting)
- In charge of the multi-currency accounts payable books including matching of PO against invoices and delivery orders and issuing of cheque payment
- Handle and resolve disputed invoices due to cost/quantity variance.
- Perform reconciliation to suppliers’ statements of accounts
- Liaise with Company’s creditors and control functions.
- Ensure cheque requests are authorized by approved signatory.
- Manage weekly Company’s petty cash claims.
- Assist the Accountant in all banking transactions.
- Carry out any ad-hoc finance and administrative duties.
- Filing of invoices/debit note/credit note.
- Checking & Updating of daily cash/cheque receipts & payments.
- Daily invoicing and collection of payments from customers
- Ensure monthly statement of accounts and reminders letters are sent to the customers on a timely basis
- Perform monthly interco billing
- Manage outstanding balances to ensure prompt payments
- Month-end AR closing
Interested candidates please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org