- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: ERP (Enterprise resource planning)
• Processing of payments to suppliers, business associates etc
• Analysis of accounts
• Issuing of Debit/Credit note to customers, handle petty cash claims etc
• Handle inter-company transactions and responsible for full-set accounts of subsidiary companies
• Other duties as assigned
• Possess Diploma in Accountancy or LCCI (Higher) or its equivalent and with at least 3 years of related working experience
• Proficient in microsoft office applications and applicant with knowledge of ERP systems (Navision) would have an added advantage
• Team player with a strong sense of commitment
• Able to work extended hours
• Due to limits of foreign quotas, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered for this role.
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sandy at 6416-6972 for a confidential discussion.
You may also use the "Apply" button below and be alerted of future relevant opportunities.
Reg no: R1328640