- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office
Accounts Officer $2000-$2600 @ Raffles Place Area (R:JO0827)
- Manage different aspects of the accounting and treasury functions
- Assist to prepare and submit all reporting requirements in compliance with the group's policies on a timely and accurate basis
- Timely preparation and submission of statutory accounts in compliance, country's reporting standards and GAAP.
- Timely prerparation and submission of tax returns and other statutory reports in compliance with the governing laws and regulations
- Responsible for the day to day function; month end closing of accounts receivable and payable; AR/AP ageing reports and futures account
- Preparation daily, weekly and monthly forex reporting
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Raffles Place.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 5 days work week / 9AM - 6PM
- Located @ Raffles Place Area
- Salary range: $2000-$2600
Interested applicant can forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please update your resume with expected salary, last drawn salary, starting date and a recent photo.