- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Accounts Officer, Account Receivable, AR, Accountant, payments, petty cash transaction
- Opportunity to work with a leading Japanese logistics consulting companies
- Accounts Officer, Account Receivable, AR, Accountant, payments, petty cash transaction
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading Japanese logistics consulting companies that providing one-stop business solutions that connect people and companies beyond national and regional boundaries, through diverse logistics modes, integrating land, air, and marine transport.
- Manage all Account Receivable duties like prepare and process payments for internal and external vendors.
- Handle and check petty cash transaction.
- Prepare and update monthly accounting GL schedules and reports.
- Submission of monthly insurance declaration and claims.
- Assist in Credit control and follow-up with debtors for overdue accounts.
- Adhoc accounting & administrative duties, when necessary
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in accounts and preferably with SAP accounting knowledge.
- A team player who is meticulous, strong analytical and able to multi-tasks.
- Working hour is Mon - Fri 09:00 hrs to 17:30hrs and Alternate Sat 09:00hrs to 13:00 hrs