- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Finance, Accountancy, Business
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Accounting, Communications skills
- Assist in timely month-end closing, prepare journal entries for accruals, and take charge of various B/S & P/L accounts analysis in RCF to ensure they are properly kept for audit purposes.
- Assist in preparing audit schedules for quarterly and year-end audit, including audit requirements.
- Assist in Annual Budget submission with the aid from various staff to provide accurate data and budget variance analysis.
- Assist of fixed asset schedule and system process, including fixed assets disposal.
- Update of fixed assets in Cognos for reporting.
- Monthly Review of Locations and Interco / Agent / Third party reconciliations
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/ Business Studies or equivalent.
- Min 1 year of relevant experience in accounting
- Fresh Diploma Holders are welcome to apply
- Training will be provided
- Candidate must be meticulous with details, positive work attitude
- Location: Tanjong Pagar (Near MRT)
- 5 days work week
Interested applicants, kindly forward a copy of your resume in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.