- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business, Finance
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: ACCPAC Plus
- Responsible for audit all daily incomes that have been received by the hotel and to ensure that all relevant revenues such as rooms, food and beverage and other revenues, are correctly and completely recognized and recorded in the GL System.
- Check that the invoices collected are reflected correctly in the Daily City Ledger Posted Report and in the OPERA system.
- Transfer all the invoices from Front Office data to its respective accounts from the OPERA system.
- Review that all rebates and allowances are properly authorized and to report on all deviations from prevailing policies and procedures.
- Assist in the month end closing of account which includes printing reports and applying month end adjustments.
- Preparation of reports required for auditing.
- Responsible for all transactions and cash flow accuracy.
- Liaise with Duty Manager on all matters pertaining to the night audit functions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Please indicate in your CV:
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph